Friends of the Garden
"The Friends of the University of Alberta Devonian Botanic Garden” is a registered charitable society founded in 1971 to support the development of the Devonian Botanic Garden. Since its founding, the Friends have contributed $3.5 million to support development of the Garden’s plant collections, displays, facilities and education programs.
A Friends of the Garden Membership entitles the cardholder to:
- free admission to the Devonian Botanic Garden (excludes some special events)
- discounts on most Education courses (excludes Master Gardener Program)
- discounted or first-in-line tickets to select Garden events
- 10% off most purchases in Shop-in-the-Garden
- $5 off Plant Sale purchases at the Annual Plant Sale Opening Weekend (May 10 & 11, 2014)
Membership Fees (prices below include 5% GST)
Membership is valid for one year from purchase date.
|Family/Couple (2 adults & all children under 18)
Membership benefits are subject to change.
Mail in Application Form (PDF)
For more information on becoming a Friend of the Garden, email, call (780) 221-6467 or visit the Friends of the Garden website.