Tucked into a private nook at the base rock garden slopes, a wedding ceremony in the Alpine Garden will create treasured memories. To protect and preserve the beauty of this special Garden, only a limited number of bookings are available.
The Alpine Garden can accommodate up to 90 guests, with rainy-weather backup in a white garden tent situated near our picturesque Grebe Pond, a five-minute walk from the ceremony site.
Photo: Anna Swietach
Your ceremony in the Alpine Garden includes:
- Admission for all of your guests.
- Two hour photo session anywhere in the Garden. Photographer not included.
- One-hour rehearsal with our wedding staff.
- Signage and staff directing guests to your ceremony location.
- Chairs and signing table, set up by Garden staff.
- Shuttle service provided on our tram golf carts for the bridal party, parents, grandparents, elderly and any guests with mobility concerns.
- Rain back-up in the Grebe Tent.
- Access to indoor showhouses for photos in case of poor weather.
- Complimentary engagement photo session. Photographer not included.
Pricing (prices do not include GST)
||2 to 90 guests
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.