Weddings & Photographs
Come experience the beauty and tranquility of the Devonian Botanic Garden and see why so many couples are choosing us as the site for their wedding ceremony and photographs. Our gardens, breathtaking scenery and dedication to customer service combine to create the perfect location for a special day.
A momentous occasion deserves an exceptional setting, and the Devonian Botanic Garden offers a variety of extraordinary ceremony sites - the Wedding Patio, the Alpine Garden, the Primula Dell and the Kurimoto Japanese Garden. After your ceremony, you will have access to any area of the Garden for your photos - no need to travel elsewhere for a memorable backdrop!
If your ceremony is in another location but you would like to take your wedding pictures at the Devonian Botanic Garden, you can book a wedding photograph
session from 1.5 to 3 hours in length in various areas of the Garden. The Devonian Botanic Garden is dedicated to providing you with a wedding day experience that will leave you and your guests breathless...
Now accepting bookings for the 2013 and 2014 wedding season.
Ceremony packages include:
- Admission for all of your guests
- Two hour photo session anywhere in the Garden (including Kurimoto Japanese Garden)
Photographer not included.
- One hour rehearsal with wedding staff
- Signage and staff to direct guests to your ceremony location
- Chairs and signing table, set up by Garden staff
- Shuttle service for bridal party, immediate family, elderly and guests with limited mobility
- Rain backup
- Access to indoor showhouses for photos in case of poor weather
- Complimentary engagement photo session. Photographer not included.
Enhancements are available to take your wedding day from special to spectacular. Ask a Wedding & Event Coordinator about décor items, live music, PA systems, light refreshments for your guests, or a one-of-a-kind wedding night in a traditional Japanese teahouse.
Wedding Season at the Devonian Botanic Garden is May through September. Ceremony and photo bookings are subject to availability - book early to avoid disappointment!
Download a Wedding Information Package
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please contact: