Pine Pavilion Rentals
In a picturesque overlooking the Grebe Pond and the Wedding Patio, the Pine Pavilion is an ideal location for large group functions. Available from late May through mid-September, the Pine Pavilion is a 2400 sq. ft. permanent structure with heavy-duty canvas walls that can be left opened or closed, depending on the weather. An attached open-air patio is ideal for extra seating or food service.
Capacity: 180 banquet / 200 theatre
Download a Facility Rental Information Package
A Pine Pavilion rental includes:
- Admission to the Garden and free parking for all of your guests
- 5-foot round tables with chairs
- 6-foot rectangular tables for food service
- Setup of tables and chairs by Garden staff
- Patio heaters in the event of cool weather
- Power outlets and spot lighting
- Signage directing guests to your function
- Golf cart shuttle service for elderly and disabled guests at the beginning and end of the event
Pine Pavilion Rental Rates
Prices do not include GST. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- There are no cooking or BBQ facilities at the Pine Pavilion. You may bring in your own self-contained picnic-style food, or contact us for a list of approved caterers.
- If you wish to serve alcohol at your function, you must obtain a license (available where you purchase your beverages).
- Most functions in the Pine Pavilion must be held during regular Garden hours. There are, however, a limited number of openings for evening functions. Call for availability.
- The Pine Pavilion is not available on Saturdays, or for wedding receptions.
For information or booking contact:
Wedding & Facility Rental Department
(780) 987-3054 ext. 2223